Do you have awful back pains that seem to be ever-present? If you do, I’m sure you would love to get rid of those. Why don’t you try inversion tables to give you just the solution you might be looking for? There are of course, so many tables out there to review and choose from. Lucky for you, this Teeter Hang Ups Ep-960 review will try and help to make up your mind.
Teeter Hang Ups EP-960 is a model from the famous Teeter Hang Ups company that is known for producing great inversion tables. This model is also an upgrade from the earlier version called Teeter hang ups EP-950 that was also considered a very good table.
This review is done with the help of sources from customer reviews from different retailer store and other back pain blogs. This review is not partial to any inversion table and will give you an honest and complete review on the features, pros and the cons of the EP-960.
Editor’s Rating: 4.6
This table has so many positive reviews from customers. It is considered to be one of the best inversion tables on the market right now thanks to its sheer quality and comfort. Additionally, it is also customize-able so that you can use it for many years to come.
Complete Review Teeter Hang Ups EP-960
This table is made of heavy-gauge steel that makes it weigh 73lbs. It also features a scratch resistant powder coating. The Comfort Trak bed is redesigned and is now two pieces folded together. There is also a new addition called the Stretch Max handle that assists the customers to perform various stretching exercises more easily in order to achieve better decompression of the spine and also allows better stress relief.
The table also has an EZ Angle Tether Strap to allow customers to control the inversion angles simply by making easy arm movements. The Lumbar Bridge has been added to the bed and another addition to the bed also includes adjustable Acupressure Nodes accessories. This table can accommodate heights of up to 6’6” and weights of up to 300lbs.
Features of Teeter Hang Ups EP-960:
- Material: It is made out of heavy-gauge steel that includes a scratch resistant powder coating.
- Design: It has a newly designed Comfort Trak that is now two pieces folded together. There is now the Stretch Max handle to assist customers in performing exercises. This table also has an EZ Angle Tether Strap for controlling inversion angles in a simpler way. There is also a Lumbar Bridge and Acupressure Nodes accessories.
- Ankles support: It has an EZ-Reach Ankle System that makes it easier for customers to reach the ankle lock system. Another feature is the Ergo-Embrace Supports that is extremely comfortable for the ankles.
- Safety: This table is certified by UL to be completely safe as it meets the key safety requirements. As for inverting, the customers can preset or change the angle using the EZ Angle Tether Strap.
- Heights: Adjustable heights from 4’8” and up to 6’ 6”.
- Weight capacity: Up to 300lbs.
- Storage: This table is easy to fold for storage and you can even place it behind a door.
- It is very sturdy and durable
- It is very easy to assemble and even includes directions via video.
- It can accommodate heights of up to 6’6” for the very tall customers.
- Extremely comfortable for the ankles.
- It has an easy to reach ankle system.
- Includes Stretch Max handles to perform exercises.
- It can double as a table for core workouts as well.
- Certified when it comes to providing safety for the customers.
- Easy to fold for storage.
- Supports weights of up to 300lbs.
- It comes with a manual and instructional DVD as well for both decompression and core workouts.
- This table promises 5 years warranty.
- This table is quite heavy as it weighs 73lbs.
- It has quite a heavy price tag.
- What others are saying:
What customers are saying:
There are 500 customers who have given their reviews on this table on Amazon. An impressive 77% of the customers gave it 5 stars. 12% gave it 4 stars, 3% gave it 3 stars, 1% of them gave it 2 stars and 2% gave it 1 star.
A major advantage for this table is that the satisfied customers found it very effective on their backs. A review was even from a medical physician who said his back has been feeling much better thanks to this table. The customers also said it was simple to operate and it only takes up little space.
As for the negative reviews, one customer mentioned that it is far too expensive and there are other tables that can do a similar job at a much lower price; one is Innova ITX9700. Another dissatisfied customer mentioned that it was hard to assemble and the instructions were hard to follow. One customer mentioned that it didn’t suit the user’s needs exactly.
If you would like to check the comments by the customers on Amazon, please click here https://www.amazon.com/IRONMAN-Gravity-Highest-Capacity-Inversion/dp/B000VSKAI8
This table is quite heavy on the price tag than most inversion tables but there can be no denying the quality of this table. It also makes sense that this table has just about everything that you would need in an inversion table when you factor in the price. This table is listed as one of the top products and if you want to see more inversion table reviews, please go to http://bestinversiontablereviewss.net/
To sum up, If you would like a table that practically has it all and more, but you also won’t mind spending much more than other inversion tables, then this is the perfect table for you. It has everything that you could hope for in terms of superb quality, durability, extreme comfort, safety requirements being met and you can even perform exercises on this table too. The only other downside than the price is that it is pretty heavy but that makes sense since this table is very sturdy and durable with the help of the heavy materials.